KSCG Member Service
1. Member Service
We are looking forward to seeing many of you who are engaged in computer games.
KSCG is committed to leading academic and technology in computer games
Academic activities on computer games,
Industry-academy cooperation in computer game technology,
Promote business with emphasis on internationalization and standardization activities of computer game technology.
Membership and qualifications
Special Members : Corporations and organizations contributing to the development of the computer game field and agreeing to the purpose of the society
Honorary member : A person who contributes greatly to the development of the society
Lifetime member : A member who is a full member among active members
Regular member: Those who have earned a bachelor's degree or higher in the field of computer games or who have worked for 2 years or more in related fields.
Associate member : Related department students or related field workers.
Group member : Libraries, primary and secondary education institutions, related businesses, research institutes, government agencies and affiliated organizations
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, KSCG has the following policies to protect the privacy of personal information of users and to protect the rights and interests of users and to smoothly deal with users' complaints related to personal information.
○ This policy will be effective from January 1, 2014.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
KSCG processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes.
A. Homepage membership and management
- Identification of members, confirmation and identification of members through membership service provision, identification and verification of membership by the limited identification system, prevention of unauthorized use of services, confirmation of legal representative's consent when collecting personal information of children under 14 years of age , Various notices and notices, handling grievances, and keeping records for dispute settlement.
B. Complaint Processing
- We process personal information for the purpose of confirming the identity of the complainant, confirming the complaint, contacting and notifying for the investigation, and notifying the result of processing.
C. Providing Goods or Services
- We process personal information for the purpose of delivering goods, providing services, providing content, providing personalized services, self-certification, and age verification.
2. Personal Information File Status
Personal information file name: Member management
A. Homepage membership and management
- Personal information items : Login ID, password, name, email, home address, home phone number, mobile phone number
- How to collect: Homepage
- Viewing Information: Homepage Manager Page
- Retention period: 3 years
- Related Laws : Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years, Records on collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
KSCG processes and retains personal information within the period of holding and using personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, or during the period of using or maintaining personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from information subject.
Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
- Personal information related to homepage registration and management shall be retained for the purpose of use up to "one year" from the date of consent for collection and use.
- Retention grounds: Homepage administrator page
- Relevant legislation: Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
- Exception Reason: None
4. Matters concerning third party provision of personal information
A. We will only provide personal information to third parties if they comply with Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, including the consent of the information subject and special regulations of the law.
B. We provide personal information to third parties as follows.
- Provider: Nuri Media
- Purpose of personal information of recipient: Purpose of homepage management, mass mailing to individual member
- Personal information items provided: login ID, password, name, email, home address, home phone number, mobile phone number
- Retention of the recipient. Period of use: 1 year
5. Commitment to personal information processing
A. KSCG consigns the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
- Trustee (trustee): Nuri Media
- Contents of commissioned work: Homepage management, sending e-mail
- Charging period: 1 year
B. KSCG shall, at the time of concluding the contract of consignment, make the matters concerning the liability such as prohibition of personal information processing other than the purpose of carrying out the entrusted business, technical and administrative protection measure, restraining restriction, management and supervision of the trustee, Contract, etc., and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information securely.
6. The rights, duties and methods of the information entity
A. The Subject may exercise any of the following privacy rights with respect to KSCG at any time.
You may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
- Personal information request
- If there is an error, correct the request
- Request removal
- Process stop request
B. The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be made in writing, e-mail, fax (FAX), etc. in accordance with the Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act for KSCG. I'll do it.
C. If the information subject has requested correction or deletion of personal information, "KSCG" will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
D. The exercise of rights under Paragraph (1) may be done through a legal representative of the information entity or an agent such as the person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
7. Creating an item of personal information to process
A. KSCG handles the following personal information items.
Homepage membership and management
- Required fields: Login ID, password, name, email, home address
- Choice: Home phone number, mobile phone number
8. Destruction of personal information
"KSCG" will, in principle, destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
A. Destruction Procedures
- The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the completion of the purpose (separate documents for paper) and stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
B. Time to destroy
- When the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the holding period, if personal information such as attaining purpose of processing personal information, abolishing service, We destroy the personal information within five days from day when processing of information is recognized as unnecessary.
C. Destruction Methods
- Information in the form of electronic files uses technical methods that can not reproduce records.
- Personal information printed on paper is crushed by crusher or destroyed by incineration.
9. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
"KSCG", pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provides technical, administrative and physical measures necessary for securing safety as follows.
A. Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
- Employees who handle personal information are designated and limited to the person in charge, and measures are taken to minimize personal information.
B. Encryption of Personal Information
- User's personal information is encrypted and stored and managed. Only the user can know it. And important data is using separate security function such as encrypting file and transmission data or using file lock function.
C. Restrict access to personal information
- We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through the granting, modification and deletion of access rights to the database system that processes personal information, and we control the unauthorized access from outside using the intrusion prevention system.
D. Using locks for document security
- Documents containing personal information and auxiliary storage media are kept in a safe place with lock.
10. Wrote personal information protection officer
A. "KSCG" is responsible for the handling of personal information, and has designated the person responsible for personal information protection as follows for the complaint handling and damage relief of the information subject related to personal information processing.
- Personal information protection officer
name : SangHoon LEE
Contact : email@example.com
※ It leads to personal information protection department.
- Privacy department
Department name : KSCG
manager : SangHoon LEE
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
B. By using the service (or business) of "KSCG", the information subject can inquire about personal information protection complaint, complaint handling, damage relief, etc., related to personal information protection person and department concerned. "KSCG" will answer and process inquiries of information subject without delay.
3. Unauthorized collection of e-mail
This web site does not allow unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses using e-mail collecting programs or other technical devices.
In case of violation, it can be punished by 「Information Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Act」.
4. Membership rights and obligations
Publish the Journal of Computer Games (publication of articles, technical reports, commentary, views, lectures, short stories, etc.), free distribution
Published by the Journal of the Computer Game Society (published after the completion of the examination). Free temporary distribution
Participated in the Spring and Autumn Conference and various academic events and presented papers
Participate in the activities and activities of the Research Council and participate in various academic events and present papers
Participation and recommendation of international conferences and international conferences
Awarded by various academic societies to members who have accomplished academic and technical advancement in computer games and animation.
Membership fees for special members shall be determined by the board of directors, and the dues for permanent members, full members, associate members, and group members shall be as follows.
Individual Lifetime Members: USD 500(500,000 Won)
Group Lifetime membership: USD 3000(3,000,000 Won)
Director Member: USD 150(150,000 Won)
Regular member: USD 50(50,000 Won)
Associate member: USD 30(30,000 Won)
Group membership: USD 500(500,000 Won)
Foreigner membership: Free Charge